The document the Modernists hoped you would never see: Archbishop Lefebvre’s “Open Letter To Confused Catholics”
Translated from the French
1. Why are Catholics Confused?
2. “They Are Changing Our Religion!”
3. What They are Doing to the Mass?
4. The Mass of All Times
versus the Mass of Our Time.
5 “You’re a Dinosaur!”
6. The New Forms of Baptism, Marriage,
Penance and Extreme Unction.
7. The New Priests
8. The New Catechisms
9. The New Theology
11. Religious Liberty
12. Comrades and Fellow-Travellers
13. Religious Liberty,
14. “Vatican II
is the French Revolution
in the Church.”
15. The Marriage of the Church
and the Revolution
or the Undermining of the Faith
17. What is Tradition?
18. True and False Obedience
19. The Ecône Seminary and Rome
20. The Mass of All Time
21. Neither a Heretic nor a Schismatic
22. What Families Can Do.
23. Building Up Verses Pulling Down.
Editor’s note: This fine work is the antithesis of Modernism, which is in itself, the synthesis of all the errors which have been foisted on the members of the Catholic church, to the eternal detriment of souls, for the past fifty years.
The Modernists and Liberals have absolutely no legitimate defense against the authentic Catholic principles, practices and beliefs explained within.
Read it for yourself. Better yet – round up some of your fellow Catholics and together, praying for supernatural discernment, study and thoroughly research all that is in it!