74 reasons to keep your money, instead of dropping it in the Thanksgiving CCHD collection basket.

CCHD 2011-2012 Grants Report

What follows is a listing of all 74 grantees found to be in violation of CCHD guidelines and Catholic moral teaching.  Each grantee is listed by diocese (in alphabetical order), along with codes to indicate the ways in which the grantees are in violation.  Each letter code following (DA) indicates ways in which the grantees supported abortion, homosexuality, birth control, or Marxism through direct action.  Each letter code following (CO) indicate the grantees indirect support through coalitions.  Each letter code following (LE) indicates the actions of the leadership of the organization, which violate Catholic moral teaching.

NOTE REGARDING DIOCESES NOT LISTED HERE: Most dioceses that take the CCHD collection only retain 25% of the collection money for local use.  The other 75% is sent to national CCHD, who then redistributes that collected money to organizations like those listed below.

Read ’em and weep!